Use your Windows 7 internet connection on Playbook (Without any software)
If you own a blackberry Playbook or any other tablet/smartphone and want to share your laptops internet (Mobile internet, your 3g plan) with your Playbook (Tablet) then here is a short tutorial that will show you how you cant connect your playbook with your laptop over wifi to share internet connection without using any software.
1) Run CMD in administrator mode.
2) Type netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyFreeWirelessHotspot key=mypassword
3) Press Enter
4) Now type netsh wlan start hostednetwork
5) Press Enter
6) Share your internet connection with the newly hosted connection.
7) Search for Wifi network in your Playbook (Tablet).
8) Select the wifi network and enter the password "mypassword"
9) Click connect and you are done. Enjoy Internet on you Playbook (Tablet).